Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Springtime Approaches...

As of today, I am officially one month away from seeking my Hang II certification and foot launch rating. During the week of April 3rd, I will go off for a week of training. Sometime after this week, I will then look into procuring a hang glider that I can use to continue to fly and accumulate flying time. I believe that Hang III by October is a realistic goal.

I love hang gliders, but I certainly do not want to stop there. There are other aircraft that I want to move into. Immediately following my Hang Gliding studies and practice will be a transition from hang gliders to foot-launchable ultralight gliders that move with rudders, ailerons and elevators. And this video has made me wonder about the possibility of lighter-than-air flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment